Case Study: UNDP and GEF: ABS volume 2
Excellent colour and photography usage to give an informative approach to understanding genetic resources and impact towards society.
This publication, ABS: Theory to Practice, is a follow-up publication to Genetic Resources for Sustainable Development, from UNDP and GEF. This new publication provides examples from 24 countries with insights from indigenous peoples, local communities, scientists and policy makers.
Professional design solutions offered:
- Quality design and layout of page elements to highlight key information
- Thoughtful page concept design and layout
- Bold typography, colour codes and icons to aid navigation across chapters
- Bespoke graphics constructed to set the scene for each country
- High-impact photographs sourced for captivating page designs
- Graphic design support for online book launch, including save the date, invite, webinar banner